Tuesday 15 May 2018

When Life Gets In The Way- Shop!


Wow, I can’t quite believe it’s been a week already since my last post.  I’d like to say the week has flown by because I have been so busy crafting, but sadly that’s not the case. Boohoo!  Instead my week has been taken up with family stuff and work and other than a teeny half hour of snatched time with some cross stitch I haven’t managed anything creative. Shocking I know. And yes, I do have withdrawal symptoms!

However, all is not totally lost. Yes I have been busy working, but as that helps pay for my craft shopping habit I guess that’s ok.  And I have managed a little retail therapy this week which has scratched my crafty itch a bit.  I treated myself to the latest set of magical fairy stamps from Donna Ratcliff for Crafters Companion, and some of the brand new release stamps and stencils from Visible Image. All I need now is time to play with them.  Fortunately it’s our local fortnightly craft club on Thursday so that gives me the perfect excuse.  Hopefully I will be able to show you some makes with them soon, but until then just look at them- aren’t they awesome?

Yummy stamps and stencils by Visible Image

Fairies are my favourite thing!

 
I’ll be scratching that crafty itch again on Sunday as I am off to Kent for Hochanda’s Create It event. I can’t wait as not only will I be sharing the day oohing and ahhing over all the lush goodies available (and no doubt filling my shopping bag) with my sister Laura, who I rarely see, and my good friend Erika, but I will also be catching up with fellow Crafty Bloggers Karen Clare and Angela Maree Dearlove, and seeing some of my recent design team work for Polly Allsorts and Samantha K on display there. What a fabulous day it promises to be.  

Whimsical Flora Cottage Sample for Polly Allsorts 


 
Steampunk Butterfly Sample for Samantha K



Card Sample for Polly Allsorts

Wishing on A Star Plaque for Samantha K 





I’ll let you know how I get on next week. If you are going too than have a great time and look out for me. I’ll be the one with the empty purse,  overflowing bag and a slightly manic grin on my face.

Bye for now

Lynda
x

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love the bunny star!!!!
    Can't wait until Sunday <3
    I'm hoping to get my craft on soon x

    ReplyDelete