Wednesday 19 September 2018

Catching Up

Well, here we are, officially in Autumn and I have to kick off the season by apologising for being a tad rubbish at posting over the summer. It was a crazy couple of months , both craft wise and work wise ( as you can imagine, the 6 weeks school holidays is my most busy period as a childminder). I am back with a vengeance though, and ready to get a grip of being organised with blogging more I promise.
I thought I'd start  back with a quick post about my weekend. I had the best time visiting Alexandra Palace in London with my youngest daughter Emma, and my crafty pals Erika and Debbie.  It was such a good fun day. We didn't do any make and takes, but had a great time shopping, chatting and watching demos. Emma was really in awe of all the amazing samples on display and it's definitely fired up her creative juices. She took great delight in buying her very first rubber stamp ( definitely a proud mummy moment!) and spending her own pennies on a mermaid light box kit, which she decorated eagerly the next day.  I think she did a fab job!



Talking of samples, it was so nice to see my own samples made for Luv Crafts up there on display on their stand. What a buzz!


It also meant I finally got to meet the lovely Jo from Luv Crafts in person, as well as having a long overdue catch up with my dear friend and fellow DT member Denyse. Obviously there was more shopping to be done on the stand too and I bought some awesome new stamps from Studio Light so I look forward to sharing my makes with them soon. 


At the end of the day we set off home weary, spent out but very happy. just to make you drool here's my total stash. 


I can't wait to get stuck into this lot properly! Unfortunately Sunday was spent finishing some more DT samples for the next Samantha K show on Hochanda so I didn't get much time, although I did manage to sneak some stamps into a project for it so here's a peek


I'm off now to break out the ink as those new stamps are calling rather loudly. 

Back soon ( honestly!)

Lynda
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment